Fingerbot is a robotic adapter allowing you to control various buttons and switches remotely with your voice and the designated App on your phone. No need to upgrade home appliances or equipment, Fingerbot enables you to enjoy the convenience that smart life offers in diverse scenarios such as switching lights, scheduling morning coffee and accessing office PC remotely. All these become simpler and more effortless with Fingerbot.
The power switch is on the back of Fingerbot. To start, please turn the switch from OFF to the ON.
When you don't need to use Fingerbot, you can turn it off by turning the switch for power saving. After turning off, Fingerbot will no longer transmit Bluetooth signals.
Battery Status Monitoring and Charging
We suggest fully charging Fingerbot before first use. To charge, please:
1. Connect the USB Type-C cable provided in the Fingerbot package to a general power adapter.
2. Connect the other end of the cable to your Fingerbot.
When fully charged, the indicator light will turn from red to green. You can monitor the specific battery level by connecting Fingerbot with Adaprox Home App.
Adaprox Home App is the mobile platform for controlling Adaprox devices. To install the App, search "Adaprox Home" in the mobile application store.
To pair a new Fingerbot with your smartphone, please use Adaprox Home App and follow the instructions there.
After device pairing, this new Fingerbot will be automatically registered to your Adaprox account. You can control this Fingerbot by login to your Adaprox account on any device.
1. Clean the surface of button or switch panel where you want to install Fingerbot.
2. Attach Fingerbot to the panel using a double-sided tape provided in the Fingerbot package.
3. Connect your Fingerbot with App and calibrate the movement of Fingerbot’s robotic arm to fit your switches and buttons.
After installation, we recommend resetting Fingerbot for 24 hours to reach maximum adhesion.
You can control Fingerbot via Bluetooth wirelessly, with simply one click in the App.
You can set timers in the App. When the time is up, Fingerbot will be activated automatically.
You can purchase an Adaptox Bridge (Bluetooth) to connect your Fingerbot to the Internet. After networking, you can control your device through the Internet from anywhere.
Fingerbot supports voice assistants such as Google Home and Alexa. You can set up voice commands in the App to active voice-control function.
To reset your Fingerbot:
1. Turn Fingerbot off for 2 seconds, turn it on for another 2 seconds. Repeat such action 3 times consecutively, that is "on-off-on-off-on-off-on".
2. Fingerbot will be reset automatically when the indicator light turns to purple.
Robotic Arm Extension
With the modular design, the arm of Fingerbot is replaceable in order to meet your different needs in diverse situations. We have created three types of arms, which you can purchase and acquire in our Fingerbot Tool Pack. In addition, we provide free 3D-printing templates for you to design your own Fingerbot arm. Visit to download.